Welcome to the Hazel Park District Library. The Mission of Hazel Park District Library is to provide up-to-date materials, services and information to people of all ages for their educational, recreational, and entertainment needs.
We offer many services to Hazel Park residents and library card holders. See our Membership & Lending page for information on how to get a library card. Services include:
- Free lending service for books, DVDs, etc
- Reference and information services
- Request service, providing access to state, national and global resources
- Home & in-library access to the library catalog
- Online renewals and reservations
- Home access to online databases such as periodicals, newspapers, encyclopedias, health information, community information and other reference links
- Free access to internet and word processing
- Wireless Internet access within the library
- Printing & faxing for a small fee
- Exam Proctoring (By appointment only, $20 fee, non-refundable, payable in advance.)
- Numerous free programs and events for kids, adults, teens and tweens such as story times, summer reading, adult and teen crafts, reading groups, family game nights and more
For more information about these services please contact the library or stop in for a visit.